2019 Destination Deep Space Robot "....."
- Six Colson wheel West Coast DriveTrain
- Powered by six NEO Brushless Motors
- Single speed custom gearbox ~14ft/s
- Seven foot, four-axis arm
- Arm powered by a single NEO brushless motor on each axis
- Arm can reach full height in two seconds
- Uses the arm and 2 "stilts" to climb onto level 3 HAB
- Double sided "Wrist" on the arm, one side dedicated to cargo manipulation, the other dedicated to hatch manipulation
- 2 Cameras connected to a Raspberry PI, to aid driver vision
- Built to handle driving off the level-2 HAB platform during sandstorm
- Hatch mechanism spring loaded and will latch onto a hatch panel through mechanical needs only. No need for drivers to "grab" the hatch panel via a command.
- Autonomous modes still in development - stay tuned!
- Uses the 360 LIDAR to detect many field elements such as; cargo, the rocket, the human feeder station and the the cargo ship